Discover the simple joys of cottages

The tales about how me and my friends are obliged to solve mysterys which usually, but not always, have criminals behind them.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Guinea pigs are feeble, pointless creatures and they don't deserve to live




I woke up rather happy this morning, started dancing my way to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, only stopping for a second to say hi to the resident guinea pig. Without hesitating for a second he bit me. I now have a (horrible) wound in my hand and a strong fear of blood-poisoning. Is this the thanks i get for loving him, feeding him, giving him water, changing his shit and piss and listening to his whining all day? You can't even pet him; he only gets scared and cries like a baby.

When guinea pigs were domesticated by the Mayans in South-America they were no cute pets. They were used for rituals and as food. Today I have eaten a handful of rise and a few pears. And i have no money to buy more pears and rise. Would it be wrong of me to eat "Snuffe"?

On a happier note; today’s lecture in "Art, culture and design" was interesting, the guys from ugly/cute were cute and made a good presentation, though I wouldn't mind some more theory. I must now apparently make an amazing invention to present in the morning, but this shouldn't be a problem. I make amazing inventions every time I get drunk. Talking about drunks, I must now stop writing, Christers come home, drunk again, I can hear him mucking about in the hallway and I must take care of him before he accidentally, or on purpose, breaks something. Johanna refuses to do it; she’s in mourning, RIP Steve Irwin.

When I’ve put Christer to bed I will drink a cup of cocoa and listen to some punk rock party songs by blowfly “the world's baddest nigga” blowfly

R.I.P


4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Αnother stаnԁ out is to іdеntifу business уοuг logo.
Add aԁditional embelliѕhments liκе
beads or sequins fοг a really unіque look.


Lоok into my wеbpage: internet marketing product

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep a food log of all the meals you eat today. Kevin Boehm to discuss the growing trend in corporate America of taking steps -- meditation,.
Some paleo bloggers defend high-carb diets similar to that
of a carnivore. Overconsumption of these fats requires technology
not available in the wild and were most likely consumed by hunter-gatherers.
There are hundreds of delicious recipes on the diet can benefit greatly from the variety of different paleo snacks, soups,
stews and vegetables.

My homepage :: everday paleo

 
At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Provide your online store, it is very common for them to make that difference.

Choose the series of verbs that best completes the following sentence
by choosing the correct homophone from the options given.
The only ones to be unaffected by any further crackdowns will be real
companies with original web search engine content, genuine links and marketing content
that is on that page. Customers can use a feed reader to subscribe to them directly, too.
Web crawlers primarily look at content, not coding.



Also visit my blog post: search engine top ranking

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

optimizers is a game of patience and skill. Driving customers to your business
website.

My web site web site optimization

 

Post a Comment

<< Home