Discover the simple joys of cottages

The tales about how me and my friends are obliged to solve mysterys which usually, but not always, have criminals behind them.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cat 5 is trying to fool me - i will not be fooled


Cat 5 is trying to fool me in to believing they are some sexy and cool chicks, with style and attitude. They are not. They are actually pretty ugly and stupid and daft. It’s a very old joke to have similar clothes on, and the hoodies are too small anyways and they don’t turn me on even though they really wish they could, and all they really did was steal an old Right Said Fred Tune. Don’t steal Rights Said Fred’s music, they were masters and nobody can ever be that good again. Because of this deceit by two lame media-program students (who most certainly will never even be the new Lili and Sussie) I will proclaim tomorrow the defend Righ Said Fred day, and I will listen to their music all day long and perhaps have a sherry. Though I might not, I think the alcohol is starting to give me old and dirty clothes and a weird moustache.




The new course in school is starting to make some sense. Todays presentation of the different group-projects was fun, though not so well planned. It would probably have been better if we’d been in the assembly hall. We were, kind of, in the cafeteria, But a lot of the projects were interesting and well done. A lot better, I think, than in the first part of this course, with Camille. Seems people are getting the point now.

Christers sick as well now. This horrid disease just seems to be spreading. Or is he in withdrawal? Hard to tell. Snuffe seems a bit sick too, but I guess it’s only for the best.

Another thing: there might have been some confusion about my daily music tips; these are clickable, left-click on the thicker, beige text and you should get an (legal) mp3 or come to a website. If this doesn’t work, try right-clicking and choose “save target as” / “spara mål som”. Also I am disappointed that I get no response to this blog. If you read, unless you are totally indifferent to my writings, why not write a line.

Tonight I am starting early on my defend Right Said Fred day by watching the video of their greatest hit: Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home