Discover the simple joys of cottages

The tales about how me and my friends are obliged to solve mysterys which usually, but not always, have criminals behind them.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I don't want to to wait for our lives to be over. And I don't want to go to school.


I have a hangover again and I think it’s slightly evil of you Kami to make us be in school at nine on a Monday. And it’s not at all my fault that I have a hangover, I simply had no choice. I had to celebrate good times come on. And I cannot sleep when have a hangover (I get horrible nightmares about being awake), so I will be in a terrible state tomorrow. If somebody reads this before I come to class in the morning, could you bring a damp towel?

I will write more, about friday, and about the weekend activities, dancing with a rapping dwarf and other exciting things. But i can't possibly do it right now cause i feel a bit sick, and i think i must lie down for a bit.

I will listen to Kenny rogers when i'm sick, i think it's soothing. We've Got Tonight - Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton Everybody should listen to Kenny rogers sometimes. Why not. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home