Discover the simple joys of cottages

The tales about how me and my friends are obliged to solve mysterys which usually, but not always, have criminals behind them.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A few words about Friday’s public dancing, and a few words about some Ola Salos beard.

Now iv'e fixed it so that anyone can comment on the blog. Do it or suffer pain.

First things first, Fridays dancing design. Walking around town in droves. As I suspected this was, at least in my eyes, a failure. Too few could back up they’re “design” with any theory or idea, and most of the dances were either not very impressive or not very interesting, either just silly or failures. This was very evident when we tried to discuss them, there wasn’t much to discuss, and I felt rather sorry for the invited dancer who had nothing to say except for, “I don’t know”. A few dances I did think worked somewhat ok, the reading of the paper and the walking over the bridge perhaps. As for our dance; except for the first part (which I never really liked and think we should have skipped) I think it, by accident, worked incredibly well. It was never planned that we should start of a march in german, or confront, or play with, any political issues. Though the political connotations were there, this was really thought of as nothing more than play. But in retrospect nothing could have been better. Our dance was suddenly, in many ways, very political, very provocative, very interesting, and very brave. Especially with the chaos ending, which with the marching started in german, now had a new and very interesting meaning. Great design and art by accident, perhaps.


Anyway, time for some celeb sightings. After the dancing I got drunk, and then I got drunk. Then Christer got drunk. Then I got drunk and had an interesting conversation with Ola Salo (stupid name) - among other things I, who had at the moment forgotten that he’s bisexual, said to him; “Är det inte jobbigt att man måste suga så mycket kuk I den här branschen? To which he replied “Nej suga kuk gör man väl lite när man vill”

And he had the most incredible beard. There was hair everywhere, and I mean everywhere, in his face. I have tried to capture this in a picture

Tonight I am listening to Killer Mike dissing Oprah and Martha Stewart, cause I think its kinda funny: thats life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home